BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite fruit chews. They come in all different flavors. I like all of them. I buy starburst candy at my local grocery stores
Candace C.
Spokane Vly, WA
Starbursts are one of my favorites! They're soft, and I love the flavors. Red and pink are my favorites, but I love all of them.
Shantel L.
Roselle, NJ
I hadn't had starbursts in a while, but when i had a pack last week it was just as I remembered it. Sweet, savory and satisfying.
Serena D.
Amarillo, TX
These candies make it feel like you are biting into a sugary piece of fruit. I don't know how they do it, but I'm glad they did.
Tiffany K.
This candy is a staple item in my house. it's a must . they are refreshing and so good. all of varieties and flavors are awesome.
Alyssa R.
Erlanger, KY
Used to eat these all the freaking time as a kid and I still enjoy them today as much as I did then. Definitely recommend them.
Sarah S.
Bridgeport , CT
Starburst is forever one of my favorite candies. Does anyone else sort the colors and finish the pink ones WAY before the others?
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL
Starbursts are good. I like the tropical ones the best. The kids love them and get a pack almost every time we go to the store
Janee M.
Bronx
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I just love these starburst. I used to eat them when i was a child and now they are in bags and the flavor taste even more good.
Harlow A.
Mesa, Az
OHEMGEE!! I LOVE STARBURST! The Red, Pink & Yellow are my favs. I would eat those all day, everyday, if I could! SO YUMMYYYYY!!!!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?