BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I'm not a fan of candy but these are addicting and juicy. Good for my pregnancy when my pressure is low. My favorite chewy candy
w r.
I love the original flavor starburst its soft sweet, juicy, & chewy also easy to open comes
in different new flavors and colors.
Marvenna T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Me and my girls love these! We love trying the new flavors and picking which one is our Favorite. We also like to mix 2 together!
Mayra G.
Es algo que en algún momento de tu vida lo tienes que probar y créeme que ya que lo pruebes no vas a poder volver a decir que no
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
Starbursts are so juicy and fruity. I like the pink one the best and the red one the least because I hate cherry flavored candy.
kristen o.
Bethpage, NY
Starbursts are a yummy, light candy..I love the sour flavors..I can eat the whole pack at once. My favorites are orange and pink.
Ashley W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Classic! These are my favorites to keep on hand for a quick sweetness jolt in the afternoon; strawberry and cherry are the best!
Sherrell R.
One of my favorite treats! If they would only make a pack full of only "pink" and "red" wrapped candy...that would be heaven! Lol
Michaela T.
San Antonio, TX
I think we can all agree that our favorite starburst is the red or pink one. Definitely affordable and you can find them anywhere
Brittani L.
A favorite of mine! My favorite ones are the pink ones. I eat them in the same order every time. Pink, red, orange, yellow. Yum!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?