BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
kendra t.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
Starburst fruit chews are one of my favorites and have been for years!! I loved them when I was young and now my kids love them!!
Vanessa N.
De Queen, AR
These taste almost better then the original. the are sweet,soft and colorful. my kids live to make rainbows out of the wrappers.
Pallas C.
Fremont, CA
Good for handing out to children. A classic but a favorite for many. There are different flavors for your taste buds to pick too.
kathy c.
Kountze, TX
I love this candy its one of my favorites from when I was younger I love fruity candies so this has always been right up my ally
Moncie C.
Enid, OK
Like all flavors but the pink lemonade one has to be by far my favorite one. Only thing i don't loke is they stick to my teeth😣😣
kristen o.
Bethpage, NY
Starbursts are a yummy, light candy..I love the sour flavors..I can eat the whole pack at once. My favorites are orange and pink.
Whitley B.
Idaho Falls , ID
These are delicious and fruity. They're great for small snacking, and travel really well. They don't really melt, which is great.
Katie F.
Oppelo, AR
I'm a big sucker haha "literally" when it comes to fruity candy and starbursts are one of my FAVORITE! The tropical to be exact.
Kelsey M.
Davenport, FL
I love starbursts! The fruity taste and chewy texture is awesome! I eat these as a quick snack when I'm craving something sweet!
lidia a.
Fort Worth
My favorite candy that I will never get tired of I love pink starburst their my favorite but honestly all flavor are really good
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?