BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Tiffany  C.
Starburst are amazing pink are my favorite I save them for last. Even with the wrapper being hard to open I still can't get enough
'Erika D.
I like starburst, their juicy and have a lot of flavor. However I do not eat these often. I try and stay away from too much candy.
Tracy F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Another great candy snack. I don't think I can say anything bad. These work great for a 'bribe' for kids learning to use the potty.
Jill Y.
Eldon, MO
My go to snack! I love any and all star bursts!! The pink and red are my favorite though! They are chewy and juicy deliciousness!
Megen M.
Alpena, MI
Starburst, where can you go wrong? It's one of the best type of sweets out there, especially during Valentine's Day "the fave reds"
Kaeleigh L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Great candy and the smaller fun size proportions make it easier to set a limit for yourself in case you are one with a sweet tooth
Sammi P.
Fayetteville, AR
A great juicy, chewy, fruity, candy! Easy to find in the store, a ton of variety in flavors, very yummy! My favorite is strawberry.
Ebonie H.
The original Starburst = the best Starburst. The combination of these four flavors is so great. I always come back to the original.
Samantha J.
Words can't even descibe it, its goes above all others, the best is the Starburst Fave Reds, with all pinks and red one omggggg!
Ashley W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Classic! These are my favorites to keep on hand for a quick sweetness jolt in the afternoon; strawberry and cherry are the best!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?