BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Kolbi W.
Tomball Tx
I love starburst. I really love how they have different packages with new flavors. My favorite colors to eat are the Pink and Red.
Nicole S.
Reading
This is a classic. Ahhh the childhood memories. Everyone always tried to open a starburst with their tounges to prove them selves 😘
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These candies are favorites of my kids, delicious, if I want to give my children sweets these are what I always have this for them.
Skylar J.
Fort Wayne, IN
My girlfriend turned me on to these and I love them. I like how they're smaller than regular starbursts and easier for me to chew.
Desiree S.
Who HASN'T eaten a Starburst before and needs a review?! They are absolutely delicious and the pink one is by far the best flavor.
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
They are sooo good I can't just eat one. It is like they were pumped with juice lol my mouth is so juicy when I eat them. Awesome
Kelly H.
These are absolutely delicious and I LOVE snacking on these during school. The lemon and orange ones are definitely my favorite.
Tessa L.
Moses Lake, WA
Some of my most favorite candy ever. Especially any of them that are Red or pink! Can never go wrong with the original starbursts!
Megan R.
bethlehem, PA
I LOVE the long lasting flavors and most of the flavors. The only one I'm not thrilled with is the yellow- I guess the lemon one.
Patreece W.
Marietta, Ga
Starburst are the best fruit candy comes in all different flavors and different colors to choose from does get struck in your teeth
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?