BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Cindy S.
Starburst is one of my favorite candies. I can't get enough of the strawberry and cherry flavors. They are so chewy and delicious.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
I like starbust and its of a good chewy consistency but sometimes it's just too sticky for my liking. The pink flavor is the best!
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are an old favorite. Each flavor is unique. They are favorable. They are more a summer treat. I like to eat these occasional.
Brooke H.
These are my absolute favorite! I'm pregnant and I crave them just about every day. I even asked for some for Christmas. Love em!
Khalil G.
Mabelvale, AR
This is legit the greatest candy ever. All of the flavors and colors are amazing. However, they should bring back sour starburst.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These candies are favorites of my kids, delicious, if I want to give my children sweets these are what I always have this for them.
Nicole S.
Reading
This is a classic. Ahhh the childhood memories. Everyone always tried to open a starburst with their tounges to prove them selves 😘
Rona J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love this! I sometimes carry some in my purse in case I feel a lil hungry & I can't stop & go somewhere to eat. Love the flavors!
Jessica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love starburst so much. Easy to pop in your mouth and go. Great price and I love the strawberry flavor. I always buy the big bag!
member-d98ad
I do this game of seeing if I can take the wrapper off in my mouth. I love chewy candy. They have so much flavor for a little cube.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?