BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Arianna T.
Richmond, VA
Chewy, juicy, and delicious! Starburst is the original fruit candy. When I'm craving something fruity and sweet, I will pick this up from the grocery store or 7/11. I like all of the flavors equally and will probably repurchase them for years to come!
Ellen H.
Beachwood, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is probably my favorite fruit candy. Normally I like chocolate, but these are great for when I'm not feeling chocolate. There's nothing like the original flavored either. I love to buy them at basketball games and such. They're a wonderful treat
Whitney L.
['Brookhaven', 'GA'], GA
Starbursts are great! I always have a candy bowl at home and one of the things we usually keep in there is starbursts because it's easy to just grab one for a quick sweet fix. It's not like some candy that's larger and sometimes feels like too much.
Annie M.
Woodstock, GA
You just can’t go wrong with original starburst. You can buy these boxed ones at the Dollar Tree, which is my favorite place to shop, or really anywhere. They are super affordable and a great movie treat. Will continue to buy them for sure! I’m a candyholic.
Jeannie L.
Brooklyn, NY
When I'm buying Starburst, I like to stick to the original flavor. Why mess with a good thing? I usually purchase this around Halloween if it is a big bag purchase or for small packs, I'd find it in the drugstore. Definitely one of my go to candies.
Amela F.
Lansing, MI
I love the variety in a pack of Starbursts, especially the red and pink ones! They last a while and are easy to share. I like how each candy is individually packed, it really preserves each piece. The stick of Starbusts is easy to carry around too.
Samantha W.
Lombard, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Starbursts remind of when teachers would bring candy to bribe kids to answer a question in class. There's so many in a bag and each are individually wrapped and there wasn't much mess. I wasn't live crazy about them but they aren't bad. Don't have a lot of flavor to them and are kind of bland.
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
I love all the starburst whether they're the tropical or the original very delicious all juicy and pretty good size piece for each pipe I do enjoy that it's a great deal for the money
Claire L.
I love Starburst! They are super delicious, tasty and chewy. They don't melt easily and the size is perfect to share. Price is great compared to the candy. Packaging design is colorful and eye-catching as well. I also like the tropical ones too.
sol t.
Newburgh, NY
i always dig out the pink ones just for me and hide them 😂 they are pretty much the only ones i like out of all the flavors. the only thing that can get annoying is when they get stuck in ur teeth and thats pretty much it (doesnt always happen)
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?