BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Kolbi W.
Tomball Tx
I love starburst. I really love how they have different packages with new flavors. My favorite colors to eat are the Pink and Red.
Rachel B.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love Starburst fruit chews as an occasional snack! They are very chewy so I have to be in a certain mood for them, but so juicy!
Patreece W.
Marietta, Ga
Starburst are the best fruit candy comes in all different flavors and different colors to choose from does get struck in your teeth
'Erika D.
I like starburst, their juicy and have a lot of flavor. However I do not eat these often. I try and stay away from too much candy.
Amber N.
Altoona, PA
These were delicious! Was skeptical at first, being a fan of the original flavors. But was proven wrong and so glad I tried these!
Amanda F.
I love the original flavor Starburst. They are a great little snack. The flavors (cherry, orange, strawberry, and lemon) very good.
Desiree S.
Who HASN'T eaten a Starburst before and needs a review?! They are absolutely delicious and the pink one is by far the best flavor.
kathryn s.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these so much so juicy and so colorful and kids love it and every flavor is delicious my personal favorite are the origanal
Olivia N.
Fort Worth, TX
I love Starburst but wish they would make tropical pink flavors more readily accessible. I only see them in some vending machines..
Rachel R.
Fort Pierce, FL
Starbursts are a delightfully flavor packed chewy candy. They come in all sorts of flavors, my favorite being the Slushie flavors.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?