BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Celene C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love the red and pink to me they are the best flavor!!! i always pick this two colors 1st and then give the other onces away hah
Michelle S.
New Milford, CT
I love these candies, but really only the original flavors. The gummiburst are great, too! My favorites are cherry and strawberry.
Megen M.
Alpena, MI
Starburst, where can you go wrong? It's one of the best type of sweets out there, especially during Valentine's Day "the fave reds"
Yvonne P.
Redding, CA
This is one of our family faves and when we do a movie night at home this is almost always a top choice and we fight over the pinks
Tiffany  C.
Starburst are amazing pink are my favorite I save them for last. Even with the wrapper being hard to open I still can't get enough
Ashley R.
Federalsburg, MD
Starburst are great treat especially in the car and on the go. I enjoy the original fruit flavors the best. All flavors are great.
Kaeleigh L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Great candy and the smaller fun size proportions make it easier to set a limit for yourself in case you are one with a sweet tooth
Ariel O.
Milan, TN
The best candy ever!!! It's like a explosion of fruitiness in your mouth!!! Love it. A plus plus . You really can taste the rainbow
Amanda F.
I love the original flavor Starburst. They are a great little snack. The flavors (cherry, orange, strawberry, and lemon) very good.
Kimberly S.
Las Cruces, NM
These are great my son loves them and I just love the red ones I use these for treats when he behaves and does what he needs to do
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?