BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Brooks V.
Fort Worth, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Delicious, fruit chew candy! I love the FaveReds because it has all the delicious red ones! Those are everybody's favorites, right?!
Anna C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can't wrong with starburst! Simple, juicy, sweet and chewy! Only downside for me is they hurt my mouth if I'm greedy and eat a ton
Skylar J.
Fort Wayne, IN
My girlfriend turned me on to these and I love them. I like how they're smaller than regular starbursts and easier for me to chew.
Janet O.
Orland, CA
Starburst are the best thing in the world my whole family loves them, we are addicted! Easy for my toddler to eat not messy at all!
member-d98ad
I do this game of seeing if I can take the wrapper off in my mouth. I love chewy candy. They have so much flavor for a little cube.
Michelle S.
New Milford, CT
I love these candies, but really only the original flavors. The gummiburst are great, too! My favorites are cherry and strawberry.
Kolbi W.
Tomball Tx
I love starburst. I really love how they have different packages with new flavors. My favorite colors to eat are the Pink and Red.
Bethany B.
Salisbury, NC
I love Starburst, I just can't eat too much of them. If they made packs of only pink ones though, I would be in for some trouble..
Salena C.
You really can not go wrong with any Starburst product, especially not the originals. I recommend mixing 2 different flavors. Yum!
Yvonne P.
Redding, CA
This is one of our family faves and when we do a movie night at home this is almost always a top choice and we fight over the pinks
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?