BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Janelle M.
San Antonio, TX
Great candy!! I hate the yellow and orange flavored so I either eat those first or don't eat them at all. LOVE the red and pink ones.
Claudia F.
Hayward, CA
I have loved Starburst my whole life. I really enjoy them, they keep on adding different flavors and they are always really good!!!
Julia C.
Brick, NJ
Everyone loves Starburst! Especially the pink and red 😜 They're awesome! They can get stuck in your teeth though which is annoying!!
Jenny C.
Dexter, MO
Each piece gives a huge burst of flavo. My husband and I eat them in bed with the lights off and guess the others flavor from a kiss.
Sarah N.
Gainesville, FL
Love starburst. Lots of different flavors to chose from in different themed packs. Strawberry is still my favorite out of all of them
Sammy S.
Glendale, AZ
These are by far the best candies out. they are juicy like a mugg especially when you have cotton mouth if you guys know what i mean
Erica R.
Las Vegas, NV
I love starburst! The pink and red ones will always be my favorite, they’re really good and easy to find :) plus they’re affordable!
Aly G.
Super juicy and amazing flavor! Would recommend to anyone who wants a quick candy or even just something sweet. Super affordable too!
Amy G.
Am I the only one who adores the pink and flavor the most!? A candy that is always bought when in need of something chewy and sweet.
Megan T.
I love these candies! They are always coming out with new flavors. Plus, it's fun to unwrap them in your mouth...or at least try to!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?