BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Meagan J.
Cherry Valley, Ca
Starburst fruit chews have been a favorite since I was child. I could do with out so many orange and lemon. I will still eat them.
Alizza M.
Fort Collins, CO
Its been forever since I ate these but they are so juicy and chewable, they are just so cute and a variety of flavors to choose from
Melissa H.
I am so glad StarBurt's finally decided to just put all the reds and pinks together! now I can enjoy my favorite flavors at any time.
Annie H.
One of my favorite fruity candies! My favorite flavors are definitely the strawberry and cherry ones (pink and red) like most people.
Holly B.
Starbursts are always great! I love how cheap you can get them too! My favorites are the pink and red ones from the original flavors.
Jennifer T.
Rosemead, CA
I always have at least one of these at home. It's an ongoing addiction. It's so good and I love it so much. I love the 3 pack as well
Kate B.
These are my favorite fruit chews. I eat them all the time, and snack on them frequently. They are very sweet! and are easy to share.
Heather P.
Starbursts are one of my favorites. We normally have at least a bag of them in my house for when we want something fruity and sweet.
Mariah H.
Love these, they are a classic, so delicious, so juicy but I never wanna share. Oh and who doesn't love a good starburst commercial.
Katy R.
Corvallis, OR
I love starburst, I just hate thinking about all of the poor fruit they killed just to put into a candy. Artificial fruit, of course.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?