BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Tiffany W.
Portage, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've been on a Starburst kick lately, the yellow and pink are the best for sure! But they're so perfect for a little sugar on the go!
Danielle W.
Holland, OH
RED are my favorite but to be honest I won't turn down any color. I have always loved Starbursts. They are one of my top 3 candies!!
Elisa E.
Sometimes the original really is the best. Starburst are sweet and sassy little treats that don't kill my calorie count for the day!
Mariah H.
Love these, they are a classic, so delicious, so juicy but I never wanna share. Oh and who doesn't love a good starburst commercial.
jenifer l.
These are the classics I love these so much I used to eat them when I was younger and still am. The pink ones are definitely my fave.
Bianca L.
Modesto, CA
Starbursts are delicious, but I don't really like the orange or yellow ones. They should do pink, red, blue, and green or something.
Brianna J.
Jacksonville, FL
Starburst is my favorite candy to eat its so good i always eat these when I'm studying for tests or just as a snack while watching tv
Erica R.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
These are my favorite starbursts. I have a tendency to love berry flavored candy and these taste awesome. Now I want to go find some.
Jennifer T.
Rosemead, CA
I always have at least one of these at home. It's an ongoing addiction. It's so good and I love it so much. I love the 3 pack as well
Brooks V.
Fort Worth, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Delicious, fruit chew candy! I love the FaveReds because it has all the delicious red ones! Those are everybody's favorites, right?!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?