BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Karen M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
You cant go wrong with starbursts. I love the original flavors especially the pink ones. I love these because they arent hard candies, theyre just like hi-chew but less expensive. Theyre a great snack for munching on and the taste isnt over sweet or sour.
Alyssa S.
Norwood, PA
These candies have the best flavor and texture to chew! I’m usually very picky but I do love all the flavors. These are sold for a very reasonable price, and I purchased it at my local grocery store. If I have a sweet tooth I’ll definitely be buying again!
Montasia T.
San Francisco, CA
My fave go to candy! The taste is sooo good. I’m on a diet but I cheat every now and then with starbursts lol. It’s like heaven in your mouth. I love the red and pink one the most! Would definitely recommend. 10/10
Shannon B.
Chester, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Starburst are my go-to candy to keep in my pocketbook for bringing up my blood sugar. Once you start eating them though, it's hard to stop! The hard to soft composition is addicting and the classic flavors are just that, classic. Strawberry is my favorite!
Heather V.
Kankakee
These have always been a great snack for everybody. Great variety of flavor! Good prices! Just a great chewy candy for everybody! I always recommend this candy for kids or any types of parties. I am always happy with this candy and I'm sure others are too
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Sooo delicious and so addictive 💎💎 I have had them couple of times now, and they are mouthwatering 😍😍 with different flavours. So if I ever received a #VoxBox,from Influenster , full of Starburst Original Fruit Chews I would be soo happy 🤗
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Starburst Original Fruit Chews are super delicious. They have the perfect amount of sweetness and make a great snack without having to feel guilty for over eating. They are at every store, reasonably priced and ready to go when your sweet tooth pops up!
Anna B.
Baton Rouge, LA
One word, AMAZING! I honestly wish they sold bags of individual flavors because I love the pink and yellow ones! I always had these in school and everybody always wanted some! You always get a good amount for how much they cost! They never disappoint me!
Arianna T.
Richmond, VA
Chewy, juicy, and delicious! Starburst is the original fruit candy. When I'm craving something fruity and sweet, I will pick this up from the grocery store or 7/11. I like all of the flavors equally and will probably repurchase them for years to come!
Ellen H.
Beachwood, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is probably my favorite fruit candy. Normally I like chocolate, but these are great for when I'm not feeling chocolate. There's nothing like the original flavored either. I love to buy them at basketball games and such. They're a wonderful treat
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?