BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Kari (Kaleah) D.
Blaine, WA
This is really the only sweet I eat, I don't eat them often but when I do it usually the entire bag in a sitting they are addictive.
Mary T.
Middleburg, FL
Starbursts have always been my favorite candy since I was a child. They have the best flavors and are always coming up with new ones.
Alizza M.
Fort Collins, CO
Its been forever since I ate these but they are so juicy and chewable, they are just so cute and a variety of flavors to choose from
Luis-Arianna P.
Albuquerque, NM
The best candy in the world! I love the selection of favors! They are great because they are small and can be packed away for later!
Jessica L.
St. Clair Shores
Starburst are my favorite candy other than chocolate. The pink ones are my favorite :) my number one go to when I have a sweet tooth
Carrie B.
Frankton, IN
Starburst is the best fruity candy you can get. Its full of flavor and will not disapoint you. Each flavor tastes natural and fresh.
Tiffany W.
Portage, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've been on a Starburst kick lately, the yellow and pink are the best for sure! But they're so perfect for a little sugar on the go!
Michelle B.
Starbursts are so yummy! My favorite is the pink and least favorite is the yellow. Looking for a fruity sweet candy? This is for you!
Kate K.
Love the original starbursts! Delicious chewy and a great flavor! Decently priced, usually buy at any convenience store, cvs, target
Kayla K.
Belgrade, MN
Starbursts are my favorite fruity candy. They're fun to share with my kids as well. I used them for the kids valentine's this year.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?