BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
alicia n.
I love starbursts & I love that they have many different kinds. Original is my favorite. The red & pink one are the best. Great candy!
Stephanie M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this candy its so good. Its chewy and that's my fav thing about them. I just love eating the pink and red ones those are my fav
venessa R.
North HOLLYWOOD, CA
Someone get me some these are so good. they taste good.My son eats these. I also like the original ones.. i would say those are my fave
Sarai L.
One of my favorite classic candies. I love the red and pink, but enjoy eating the others just so I can really enjoy the red and pink!
Fallon B.
I love Starbursts for a beach day! They get ever so slightly warm in my bag, and it's delicious. Pink is the best flavor in my opinion.
Ashley C.
Mount Vernon, KY
These are a great candy for anytime. They are bursting with flavor and have just the right amount of sweet and chewiness. Looove them.
Tanya V.
No doubt it's strawberry. I wish they'd bring back the all strawberry pack! Should also have more strawberry chews in the regular pack
Nicole T.
100% have to go for Starbursts as another one of my favorites. Sometimes you just need the flavor of a fruit without actually eat one!
Dria D.
My favorite candy....pink is by far the best! Chewy candy that's individually wrapped and easy to toss a few in your purse (or pocket).
Marcie K.
N Ridgeville, OH
Starburst are great. The red ones and the pink ones are clearly some of the best candies out there. Starburst is like a soft now&later.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?