BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Paola Z.
Love starburst! I think everyone loves the reds the best lol They can very soft and chewy, tasty and juicy, you can't go wrong with it!
Nicole L.
Woodbridge, VA
These are the best candies. A few go a long way and curb my sweet tooth craving. Pink would have to be my favorite Ans cherry second.
Stacey K.
These are my go-to candy when I'm craving something fruity. I'm 25 years old and still make the chains with all the colorful wrappers.
alicia n.
I love starbursts & I love that they have many different kinds. Original is my favorite. The red & pink one are the best. Great candy!
Nicole T.
100% have to go for Starbursts as another one of my favorites. Sometimes you just need the flavor of a fruit without actually eat one!
Danielle Z.
I absolutely love these candies. They're super juicy which I love. I don't think there's a flavor that I've tried that I haven't liked
Marlena W.
Bloomington, IN
Starburst are one of my favorite candies. They are always juicy and sweet and will always hit the right spot when I am craving sweets.
Lindsey H.
Whitehall, PA
They need to make a starburst bag of just the watermelon. If they had that, I think I'd buy some every week so I always had it on hand.
Ashley C.
Mount Vernon, KY
These are a great candy for anytime. They are bursting with flavor and have just the right amount of sweet and chewiness. Looove them.
Kylee B.
Enid, OK
I love starburst they are the best individually wrapped candies you can also share them with friends without them touching all of them
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?