BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Trudy F.
Windber , PA
I love starbursts... We always get them at work and everyone always shares the ones the other person likes best. I love the Berry ones!
Sierra P.
Forest Hill, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My husband turns into a child when it comes to these things. Just the originals, and pink takes the win for being the favorite flavor.
Kaylyn M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love starburst. I like getting the bag because then I can pick and choose the flavors I want to eat easier. Pink ones are my favorite.
April H.
Green Bay, WI
Originally flavored are the best out of all of them
My favorite ones are the pink and red. Sometime it takes awhile to chew them though
Haeli H.
Berryville, AR
Great flavor, one of the few candies I actually enjoy! Wish they had more flavors available because I'd be the first to try them!!! ;D
Kaci W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love Starburst candy! They are great to eat on a plane instead of gum. So tasty and yummy- nothing can beat original Starburst candy!
Niya_post P.
St louis
It’s the licious and it leaves a good taste in your mouth and I recommend it andYou can get it at literally any store that sells candy
Alondra F.
Mission, TX
I love starburst especially the red and pink ones. They are sweet and enjoyable. I always get mine at dollar tree or Walmart or h.e.b.
Johnathan M.
Shafter, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Guys this candy is so good and it’s really chewy but has that juicy flavor everybody loves I hope everyone enjoys them as much as I do
Solena H.
Logan, UT
These are great, I like that I am able to just pop them in my bag and not worry about sugar or anything coming out and ruining my bag.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?