BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Dria D.
My favorite candy....pink is by far the best! Chewy candy that's individually wrapped and easy to toss a few in your purse (or pocket).
Courtney B.
Coldwater, OH
So good! love the pink and red! yellow not so much, and the packing is a little frustrating but i enjoy them so much i don't even care!
Janissa M.
Hanford, CA
I love eating starburst , my favorites are the red and pink ones . The orange ones aren't that bad but they are not my favorite either
Marian C.
Winston Salem, NC
Not my fave, but they're still pretty good. I love the pink ones like everybody else, but every now and then a little yellow never hurt
Tanya V.
No doubt it's strawberry. I wish they'd bring back the all strawberry pack! Should also have more strawberry chews in the regular pack
Haeli H.
Berryville, AR
Great flavor, one of the few candies I actually enjoy! Wish they had more flavors available because I'd be the first to try them!!! ;D
Kaleigh R.
Waynesburg, PA
I love starburst! They are so good! The taste just takes over your mouth. I love them! If you like fruit candy then you'll love these!
Kaylyn M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love starburst. I like getting the bag because then I can pick and choose the flavors I want to eat easier. Pink ones are my favorite.
Sarai L.
One of my favorite classic candies. I love the red and pink, but enjoy eating the others just so I can really enjoy the red and pink!
Trudy F.
Windber , PA
I love starbursts... We always get them at work and everyone always shares the ones the other person likes best. I love the Berry ones!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?