BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Marian C.
Winston Salem, NC
Not my fave, but they're still pretty good. I love the pink ones like everybody else, but every now and then a little yellow never hurt
Jessica Z.
Newtown, PA
Great fruity candy! juicy and chewy<3 they have a lot of flavors. I really like the tropical kinds and strawberry in the original pack
Sonia C.
Adairsville, GA
Starburst are the best fruit candies you can eat. Each flavor taste exactly what it's suppose too. I purchase a bag of these each week.
Victoria S.
Everyone has a sweet tooth. Mine consists of mostly starbursts. They're chewy and delicious. They're just perfect for that sweet tooth
Damaris G.
Yakima, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Starburst are so chewy and when you’re chewing the flavors burst out and it’s sweet. The pink ones are better but they are good candies
Kasandra C.
Midland, TX
I'm not a big fan of candy when it comes to it not being chocolate, but these starburst I can eat one after another. These are relish!
Marissa W.
Starbursts will forever be one of my favorite candies! I love the chewiness and the flavors they come in. Red and pink are my favorite!
Adrienne G.
I love starburst, but only eat the pink and red ones. Thank goodness they came up with the Favoreds bag of just pink and red ones. :-)
Margaret D.
Washington, DC
One of my favorite candies! I love that these are individually wrapped so that you can grab a handful and throw in your bag for later.
Jessica V.
Byron Center, MI
These starburst are the best. The regular flavors are the best, but uou have to buy them at the right time. Old starbursts are no good.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?