BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Lupitaa R.
Starburst are super fruity and delicious! I love the taste and the variety of flavors it ha but strawberry and cherry are my favorite!
Mira H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I would love for Starburst to make a bag with just pinks and reds (like the jelly beans). You just cannot go wrong with this product.
Courtney M.
These are delicious. They are chewy and juicy and incredibly flavorful. I love this candy. The yellow (or lemon) flavor is my favorite.
KC F.
I love starburst candy. I love all the flavors, as well! I don't get why most people don't like the yellow/lemon one, it's soooo good!
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
Love Starburst chews! This original flavor bag is great but Starbursts really hit the mark with the fav reds bag! Those are the best!!
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
Starburst are my favorite candy. Pink is my favorite however they all taste great. Starburst minis are now a thing, so thats good too.
Shaquita T.
Florence , MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Starburst aren't usually my first choice in chewy candy but if I'm eating them, I only want the reds & pinks... how does that quote go?
Adrienne G.
I love starburst, but only eat the pink and red ones. Thank goodness they came up with the Favoreds bag of just pink and red ones. :-)
Sonia C.
Adairsville, GA
Starburst are the best fruit candies you can eat. Each flavor taste exactly what it's suppose too. I purchase a bag of these each week.
Liori G.
Great Neck, NY
Besides the fact that it's not good for your teeth, it tastes great. Good to have in moderation. You will feel sick if you overeat it.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?