BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Nyrese D.
Hamden, CT
Starburst are amazing and have tons of different flavors. They taste amazing and are very chewy. I love candy so I always buy starburst.
Stephanie G.
Yulee, FL
I love Starburst! Just like the commercials say, they're chewy and juicy! They flavors are GREAT and they're one of my favorite candies!
Kayla H.
Morehead, KY
The flavor is amazing.. Its just the perfect cross between chewy and hard. and you can also make cool things from recycling the wrappers
Sonia H.
Modesto
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Starburst is a great brand . Only If they are not hard..sometimes get disappointed when they're not chewable. Other than that...love them
Cassondra L.
West St Paul, MN
LOVE Starbursts. Who doesn't? My favorite pack is the favor-red becasue they are all strawberry, cherry, watermelon, & fruit punch. LOVE
Rebecca Z.
Crescent, PA
I adore starbust. From my childhood through my 30's - I always get these when I pass the candy aisle. They're chewy, fruity and delicious
Taylor L.
One of my favorite candys. However over time ive noticed they start to hurt my teeth. Very cheap but great candy. Pink is the best flavor
Danielle J.
Brighton
Starburst are my favorite candy. I don’t know what it is about them that makes them so good! They’re so juicy and have bursts of flavor.
Ariela G.
Los Angeles, CA
Don’t really like all the flavors there food but not my favorite they are very chewy and food when u just want something sweet to chew on
Cassie D.
Cleveland, GA
Starburst will always be my favorite candy. I love all of them. They are the best flavor, and my mouth waters just thinking about it(:
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?