BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Jacqueline N.
Rahway, NJ
I always have what I call car candy and this is currently in my car. And all the kids look forward to it when I pick them up from school
Rachel M.
N Miami Beach, FL
Love starburst can't eat just one wish they made a pack with just strawberry flavored who doesn't love starburst my favorite chewy candy
Terra P.
Marsing, ID
Starburst had the best fruity flavor in chewy candies. I always stock up on the Starburst jellybeans at Easter time because we love them!
Kathleen H.
Marion, Iowa
My son also loves these, he is definitely a smart boy! He tends to like the pink and red ones the most, I already told you he was smart!
Heather G.
Morristown, TN
These were and still are my all the favorite chewy candy! The best ones to me were always the strawberry. I like the island flavors also.
Amanda D.
Virginia Bch, VA
After even looking at this pic I feel the need to run out and buy some of these!!!! Starbursts are awesome, especially the pink ones!!!!
Zahra H.
Raleigh, NC
Omg I love starbursts they are really good and chewy and I love all of the flavored and I haven't met a person who does not like them 🌺😍
Stephanie G.
Yulee, FL
I love Starburst! Just like the commercials say, they're chewy and juicy! They flavors are GREAT and they're one of my favorite candies!
Hannah M.
Reno, NV
I am very picky with Starburst! There are some I love and some I absolutely hate, like the Orange! Overall, I would say I like Skittles.
Abby T.
If I have a sweet tooth and chocolate doesn't sound good, starbursts are what I grab! love them and they have so many different flavors!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?