BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Barbara A.
Dubuque, IA
These are delicious. So juicy and chewy. Both my boys love these and they are always the first to go in the Halloween candy collection!!
Daisy C.
Birmingham, AL
My favorite flavor is definitely strawberry. These are a great sweet treat to satisfy your craving. I have loved them since I was young.
Blessing N.
Clinton, MD
Starburst is one of my favorite candies. It comes in soo many varieties and it will keep you wanting more. My favorite is the berry kind.
Shannon H.
Verbena, AL
I am not much of a sweet eater, but I do like the cherry flavored starburst when I want something sweet. I love the juicy, fruitty burst.
Ashley M.
Layton, UT
I love these. Starbursts are a great sweet candy if you are looking for it. Since they aren't chocolate they offer a verity of flavors
Vivienne R.
I love these so much it's my favorite chewy candy ever I especially love the red ones and I love each and every taste it tastes so fruity
Ashley M.
I love starburst but only the originals. Cherry is so good. I was happy when they came out with the packs that only had the red flavors.
Terra P.
Marsing, ID
Starburst had the best fruity flavor in chewy candies. I always stock up on the Starburst jellybeans at Easter time because we love them!
Marilyn N.
Winchester, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I remember being younger and always having some stashed in my backpack to snack on for my bus ride home from school. Bursting with favor!
Delilah D.
Dallas, TX
I like starburst, but they are too chewy and some the flavors i don't really like. i like the tropical one better than the original one.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?