BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Natali M.
Dalton, GA
Love the pink and red flavors they are so juicy and full of delicious flavor only downside is that they get stuck all inbetween my teeth
Nikki G.
Shreveport, LA
But HOW is it chewy like a solid yet juicy like a liquid? If I could get a whole bag full of nothing but pink Starbursts, that’d be great
Destiny C.
Little Rock, AR
Great taste. Makes your mouth water. It's very nice. lol. It will almost make you addicted. Especially the red ones. They're really good.
Katharine A.
Lancaster
One of my favorite juicy candies to have as a treat now and then. Will always favor the pink but you can never go wrong with the classic.
Jaime I.
Moultrie, GA
I have always loved Starburst Original Fruit Chews...I just wish they would sell bags of only strawberry, then my life would be complete!
Alexis A.
Chicago
These candies are delicious, but I mainly have a preference for one type of flavor. They are affordable and can be enjoyed for any snack.
Candace S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My addiction is the pink starburst! They are so delicious I cannot get enough of them! Its so yummy! I love the consistency of them too!
Leisha K.
West Jordan, UT
We always have to grab a bag of Starburst for every roadtrip. It is a must have in the car. The red favs or the berry are our top picks.
Maddy W.
Lincoln, NE
This is one of my favorite sweets to indulge myself in. They're so fruity and just delicious. My favorite ones are the red and the pink!
Angelica M.
Very juicy and chewy. My favorites are the red and yellow. I always snack on these at work because they're so easy to hide in my pocket.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?