BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Susan G.
Philadelphia, PA
Oh how I love the good flavor of a Starburst! I just wish there were a way to buy only the strawberry ones. That's really all I ever want.
Lauren S.
Gainesville, VA
Love star burst, pink ones are my favorite! i don't care much for berry flavors, they just aren't that great to me. but starBurt's are yummy!
Maria D.
Grass Valley , CA
Love of each of the startburst fruity flavor I actually enjoy each flavor from each candy my favorite is piña colada...love this candies!
Vanessa D.
A++++++++++ starburst are my absolute favorite candy in the world. The only horrible aspect is that you'll get cavities if you eat too much
Sasha A.
Bolingbrook, IL
Of course, I've got to say that starbursts are my all time favorite. I always go back to these. I buy the reds packs the most! Too good.
Kiersten Y.
Fredericksbrg, VA
These are so good. got to try them. 10xs better than any type of candy. there just like what the commercials say, juicy and delicious .
Destiny C.
Little Rock, AR
Great taste. Makes your mouth water. It's very nice. lol. It will almost make you addicted. Especially the red ones. They're really good.
yuliya z.
Parlin , NJ
It's definitely must have!! You can pick any flavor you want.my favorite is pink and red.so delicious !!!! Best candy ever!!!! Try it!!!
Natali M.
Dalton, GA
Love the pink and red flavors they are so juicy and full of delicious flavor only downside is that they get stuck all inbetween my teeth
vanessa z.
Riverside, CA
Starburst are the best their so chewy and fruity. Whenever I have a sweet tooth i run down to the mini mart and get a pack their so good.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?