BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Starburst Original Fruit Chews
Just juicy and jam packed with flavor. Every flavor is delicious and yummy you can find these anywhere for a great price no more than $1.50
Maria D.
Grass Valley , CA
Love of each of the startburst fruity flavor I actually enjoy each flavor from each candy my favorite is piña colada...love this candies!
Alayna M.
My boyfriend and I always grab a bag of these for our weekends to split between us. They’re very good flavors and a good gummy/chewy snack.
Lauren S.
Gainesville, VA
Love star burst, pink ones are my favorite! i don't care much for berry flavors, they just aren't that great to me. but starBurt's are yummy!
Megan M.
Ransomville , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Mmm starbursts are so good. they're a good one to get some sweets without indulging in too many calories, and all the flavors are delicious!
Crystal P.
Modesto, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Strawberry is definitely my favorite flavor! The pink one is my second fav! I always give the lemon and orange flavors to someone else :P
Shelby M.
Millville, NJ
Honestly I don't usually eat candy that doesn't have some chocolate involved but who doesn't love Starburst? The pink ones are my favorite!
Fatima T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
It's one of my favorite candies. Easy to share but you never reallllyyy want to ;) I love their tropical flavors. You can't just have one.
Jennifer J.
This candy is good but its not my favorite type of candy. I do like all the flavors they have though. Its decent if you like fruity candy.
Susan G.
Philadelphia, PA
Oh how I love the good flavor of a Starburst! I just wish there were a way to buy only the strawberry ones. That's really all I ever want.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?