BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Kayla M.
New haven , CT
I'm happy they came out with some new flavors, there is a flavor for everyone! My personal favorite from the original is the cherry flavor.
Jennifer J.
This candy is good but its not my favorite type of candy. I do like all the flavors they have though. Its decent if you like fruity candy.
Chelsa N.
What can I say about this yummy treat that has not already been said? I love to mix the pink and yellow ans red and orange when i eat them.
Leslie b.
des peres
i know starburst has a lot of different flavors but the original ones are the only ones i like. the pink and red are my absolute favorites
Pamela L.
Brownsville, TX
Not one of my faves reason being that they get stuck on my teeth and having to put my finger to just get pieces my tongue cant is annoying.
Alayna M.
My boyfriend and I always grab a bag of these for our weekends to split between us. They’re very good flavors and a good gummy/chewy snack.
Makayla S.
Dongola, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
There are one of my go to sweets when I got to a game! They're so juicy and chewy, and they all taste amazing.. But the pink are the best!
Kenzie M.
Cooper City, FL
I love these sweet gummy, chewy, delicious candies! They melt right in you're mouth and theirs plenty of varieties of flavors to pick from!
Jenna M.
Worcester, MA
If you're a candy lover, these are a must! Chewy and really fruity you'll love them! I always get them for christmas in my stocking! Love!
Lisbeth M.
Hesperia, CA
These candies are one of my favorites they have such good flavors and such a soft chewy consistency if your a sweet tooth you’ll love them.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?