BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
Absolutely love Starburst candies! Red & pink are my favorite. I wish the other flavors were available in smaller packs to buy at check out!
MacKenzie B.
I can never get enough. Idk what exactly it is but I am OBSESSED with starbursts. I could eat a whole bag and not feel a shred of guilt. Haha
Mindy P.
N Dinwiddie, VA
SO good! Pink is the best, my coworker and I have a dual every day to fight who gets the pink ones! Chewy, delicious and juicy! I love them!
Tiffany L.
Tampa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love starburst they're great because they're a chewy candy that doesn't stick to your teeth. I just hate how long it takes to unwrap them.
Makayla S.
Dongola, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
There are one of my go to sweets when I got to a game! They're so juicy and chewy, and they all taste amazing.. But the pink are the best!
Tanya F.
Kissimmee, FL
My kids love these candies! There are so many flavors to choose from now. Way more choices than just the original flavors I grew up with.
Pamela L.
Brownsville, TX
Not one of my faves reason being that they get stuck on my teeth and having to put my finger to just get pieces my tongue cant is annoying.
Rebecca G.
Nanjemoy, MD
Pink will always be my favorite! They were never good to eat when I had braces. I wish they would put less yellow and more punk in the pack
Chelsa N.
What can I say about this yummy treat that has not already been said? I love to mix the pink and yellow ans red and orange when i eat them.
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
I absolutely love Starbursts. They're juicy and chewy and it's great to just grab a few and put them in your purse or backpack. Love them!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?