BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Mindy P.
N Dinwiddie, VA
SO good! Pink is the best, my coworker and I have a dual every day to fight who gets the pink ones! Chewy, delicious and juicy! I love them!
Aisha e.
Lancaster, PA
I love the RED ones!!!! There so juicey! I can never get enough! When my kids eat them there mouths drool from how much juice is in them lol!
MacKenzie B.
I can never get enough. Idk what exactly it is but I am OBSESSED with starbursts. I could eat a whole bag and not feel a shred of guilt. Haha
Erin N.
Westerville, OH
I love starburst! The pink one is absolutely the best BUT all of them are very good. This is one of the only "chewy" candies that I will eat.
Katie M.
La Crosse, WI
I like starburst. I know that I never could get enough of the pink ones. I would like it if they could make a package with only pink in it.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
I had like 10 cavities, now I got 4 left. && I swear it's because all i eat is candy and junk food a lot. This is no exception, great taste.
jennifer H.
Griffithsville
Yes I like Starr hurts I like them a lot I think I got them mixed up but that's ok I like them and that's all that matters I would recommend
Cora B.
Lexington, NC
My favorite out of them all is the reds one.. they always have juicy flavors my dad buys a bag like ever 2 day so they are kept in the house
Avani P.
I love Starbursts. They have such a great flavor. My favorite ones are pink and yellow. They taste really good and have a very unique flavor.
Casey W.
I buy these every once and a while when I have a craving, however I prefer these over any other fruit flavored candy, they are just so yummy!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?