BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Sarahy S.
Houston Texas
Purchased at: Walmart
These Candies Are Very Chewy And Sweet. Not The Best Health Wise But If You’re Planning To Have A Cheat Day You Should Definitely Try These.
Carol H.
I love Starburst and the different favors. The ones that have the burst of favors are awesome and I love chewing and sucking on this candy.
Erin N.
Westerville, OH
I love starburst! The pink one is absolutely the best BUT all of them are very good. This is one of the only "chewy" candies that I will eat.
Semele S.
Ham Lake, MN
I've always thought these taste more like real fruit than many other fruit-flavored candies. So tart and juicy! These are very satisfying.
Cy C.
I can taste the flavors in my mouth as I am typing this. This is so full of flavor and will make your mouth drool, its yummy and delicious.
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
Absolutely love Starburst candies! Red & pink are my favorite. I wish the other flavors were available in smaller packs to buy at check out!
Sarah A.
I'm not much of a candy person, but I do like the red and pink starbursts! I will eat the other two colors, but I like the red and pink best!
Whitney H.
Scottsbluff , NE
Love the regular starburst. I'm not really a fan of the other flavors only the original. I love how much flavor and how long lasting it is.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
I had like 10 cavities, now I got 4 left. && I swear it's because all i eat is candy and junk food a lot. This is no exception, great taste.
Alicia R.
Ripon, CA
I would enjoy a sweet and sour flavor!! They are delish

They are one of a kind !!! And all ages enjoy for the variety of flavors !! Mmmmmm
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?