BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Shannon F.
Escondido, CA
Starburst are amazing. I feel like I hit the jackpot when I get the pink ones. They're the best, they should sell whole bags of just pinks
Ashley M.
Bethlehem, PA
One of my favorite candies! I love all of the flavors and they taste super juicy! My favorite is definitely the cherry, but I love them all!
Amy H.
Tulsa, OK
These bring back memories every time I pop one in my mouth. They are delicious, perfect size to throw in your bag, and they never get old.
Cy C.
I can taste the flavors in my mouth as I am typing this. This is so full of flavor and will make your mouth drool, its yummy and delicious.
Shacalviana G.
Texarkana, TX
This Candy Is The Best Candy You Can Ever Receive.. I Love It Its Got Nice Flavors To It. Its Full Of Juice. And Last Its Got A Soft Texture.
Savannah W.
Conway, SC
I love Starburst I could eat them all day. I like how flavorful and juicy they are. The pink and red are my favorite but I like all of them.
Tiffany L.
Tampa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love starburst they're great because they're a chewy candy that doesn't stick to your teeth. I just hate how long it takes to unwrap them.
Influenster M.
I am a sucker for Starburst fruit chews. The pink and red ones are my favorite. They kind of remind me of Airheads which is my favorite also.
Diana L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ive got my starburst sitting right next to me now. Love the juicy-ness and the taste of this candy, Great to share or keep all to yourself!
Ashley M.
Starburst are a timeless treat. They are not too hard but yet not too sticky for your teeth and they taste so good, especially the pink ones
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?