BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Influenster M.
I am a sucker for Starburst fruit chews. The pink and red ones are my favorite. They kind of remind me of Airheads which is my favorite also.
Casey W.
I buy these every once and a while when I have a craving, however I prefer these over any other fruit flavored candy, they are just so yummy!
Sarah R.
Longview , WA
I really like Starbursts but I do have to be in the mood for them. They have a great fruity and creamy taste that make your taste buds sing!
Stacie K.
Mill City, OR
Just what you need for a sweet little pick me up. The assortment of flavors gives you the choice of going full sweet or adding a little tang!
Ashley L.
Anderson, SC
I love starburst. One of my favorites candies for sure. My favorite pack are the reds. I love the red and pink. Also orange is so good too!
Ashley M.
Bethlehem, PA
One of my favorite candies! I love all of the flavors and they taste super juicy! My favorite is definitely the cherry, but I love them all!
Stacy L.
Cleveland, TN
Love starbursts, strawberry is my favorite, okay they are all my favorites. always my go to cand for halloween or birthday party treat bags.
Cy C.
I can taste the flavors in my mouth as I am typing this. This is so full of flavor and will make your mouth drool, its yummy and delicious.
Megan M.
Sheboygan
Purchased at: Walmart
My entire family loves starbursts. So much so that we are planning on getting a bulk amount for our upcoming wedding to put in our candy bar.
Cora B.
Lexington, NC
My favorite out of them all is the reds one.. they always have juicy flavors my dad buys a bag like ever 2 day so they are kept in the house
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?