BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Kayla W.
Mobile, AL
These products are amazing i love them all except for the lemon flavored one. This product comes in different flavors so you have many to choose from. And since they are so small this is a great to portion yourself so you don't go crazy and fell guilty after because of how many you ate.
Sheridan L.
ELSMERE, KY
My husband and kids love starbursts.  I gave them 3 stars because they are so processed and full of sugar and I don't like them eating them, BUT, they love them and they are full of flavor and my family likes to trade the flavors with each other.  I'll buy as a treat, but not on the regular.
Brianna S.
Malvern
These are a couple of bucks at the check out of just about anywhere you go in my town. I like the texture of these better than the texture of the regular starburst. I like that these are not individually wrapped. And lastly, these just taste better than to original starburst in my opinion.
Surbhi A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Starburst are a nice chewy candy to enjoy if you are craving  something sweet. They are decent and have been around for a while. however, I do prefer the hi-chews more than these now as the texture and quality is better. Starbursts are extremely sweet while hi-chews are a bit lighter :D
Brooke P.
Naples, Fl
I onlr like a few flavors out of the whole package so alot of it goes to waste because I wont eat them. Great value and a great price. You can find them at any store. I eat them maybe once a month, if that. They are veru chewy and it hurts my jaw after a while of eating them.
Jes Paolo d.
OK I think I am weird because I just realized that everything I review I mention that they are great frozen lol. These are as well! But dont break a tooth! Tart things are a huge hit in my family so these are definitely on the grocery list for treats!
Spring 1.
Great candies. I love the strawberry one,but I also doubt who doesn't. LOL. They are delicious, bite sized, and a great party pleaser. There are rarely alternatives for these, the generic brands does not taste the same. It a childhood favorite for me, and still love them.
Tara L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I used to really like starbursts, but now they just stick to my teeth. So, I don't normally eat them. However, if I  must, I always go for the pink starburst because it's the best flavor. The other flavors are just meh. I do recommend these if you need a sweet fruity candy.
Jaden R.
I love starburst. They are a great candy that comes in small portions so it is easy to eat and not as addicting. You can find this basically at any store so it is easy to access. It obviously inst healthy, but it is a good candy with a good price. I would get it again and again.
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
If you have a sweet tooth like me then this is the candy you need. Each Starburst color just bursts with flavor. So many individual candies come in a bag. My personal favorites are the red and the pink! There is nothing quite like the actually Starburst brand, nothing quite compares.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?