BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Manasi I.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love the flavors. So juicy and delicious! They should have a special edition of strange flavours like grass or broccoli. Would be fun to try.
Lindsey B.
Deliciously juicy. You can never go wrong with starburst! Usually no one likes the yellow but even they are Good! Pink are my favorite though
Savannah W.
Conway, SC
I love Starburst I could eat them all day. I like how flavorful and juicy they are. The pink and red are my favorite but I like all of them.
Kim R.
Beaverton
A soft chewy candy that can stick to your teeth. The flavor is very sweet and fruity. Orange, and yellow in my personal opinion are the best.
Stacie K.
Mill City, OR
Just what you need for a sweet little pick me up. The assortment of flavors gives you the choice of going full sweet or adding a little tang!
Avani P.
I love Starbursts. They have such a great flavor. My favorite ones are pink and yellow. They taste really good and have a very unique flavor.
Erin N.
Westerville, OH
I love starburst! The pink one is absolutely the best BUT all of them are very good. This is one of the only "chewy" candies that I will eat.
Kathy Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are very sweet and i don't really like the fact that there's high fructose corn syrup in this. I'd snack on these but not my favorite.
chelsey p.
Pinckard, AL
If they had a bag of only pink, I would eat these everyday. Starburst is always something that i can eat and it reminds me of my childhood!
Influenster M.
I am a sucker for Starburst fruit chews. The pink and red ones are my favorite. They kind of remind me of Airheads which is my favorite also.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?