BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Dana F.
These are always a go to when I'm in the mood for something sweet. They are something I've been eating my whole life and def will continue to.
Lia S.
Orlando florida
I love the strawberry banana flavors, zandia and the texture they have are very good and delicious !! Starburst Original Fruit Chews
Madison P.
Landstuhl, Rhineland
they are definitely a staple, always so good when i want candy. I am definitely a chocolate person but when i want candy this is what i go for!
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
I love this candy! This is my go to when I want something sweet but I don't want chocolate. Unlike most I like the lemon and orange the most.
Kaitlin O.
Norwich, CT
I love starbursts! They have a variety of flavors which meet my taste buds needs every time! I like to make bracelets out of the wrappers too!
Jamila G.
Collegedale, TN
Who doesn't love good ol' StartBurt's fruity chews??? I got hooked ever since I tried them years ago. Love its flavor and will continue to buy!!
Nashawnda W.
Mebane, NC
But why oh why did they discontinue the Baja California? !? Those were my fave but I can live with the original. They melt in your mouth, yum.
Breanna C.
Garland, TX
Out of all the flavors of Starburst the original will always be my favorite. The variety of flavors you get is what I love about the original.
Nikki G.
I love starburst! Any time I eat these it takes me back to my childhood when my mom would buy me a pack and it seemed like I had so much candy.
Tori V.
Austin, TX
I love these. I often take two different flavors and unwrap them and them smash them together making a starburst sandwich. Those are the best.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?