BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Kristin S.
Rogers, AR
I definitely have a sweet tooth and a lot of the time i crave starburst! They are tasty and chewy and everything i could want in a fruit chew!
Alexis J.
Austell , GA
My all time fave candy! chewy and juicy at the same time. The original red punch flavor is great, but i love the "baja" flavor packs as well :)
Nikki G.
I love starburst! Any time I eat these it takes me back to my childhood when my mom would buy me a pack and it seemed like I had so much candy.
Ellie M.
Beaver Dam, WI
One of my favorite candies! So addicting, especially the pink and red ones! A tube of Starburst is the perfect topping to a gift for a friend!
Lisa V.
Laredo, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: H-E-B
Starbursts are so delicious. They were one of my favorite candies as a child and although I dont eat much candy now I still enjoy eating these.
Briana C.
I was actually looking at these at the store and decided to try them. I love the tastes and its so mouth watering!! I recommend trying them!!
Chantel M.
Portland, OR
They need to sell bulk pink starbursts. They are the best ones. Piiiiink. There is even a hidden menu pink starburst smoothie at jamba juice!!
debbie b.
I love the original pack and tropical, berries are good I like strawberry most of all the cherry like a lot of things are always the favorite
Frances O.
Warminster, PA
One of my favorite chewy candies. I usually like to let them soften up before I eat them and then they are perfect! Yellow is my favorite one!
Kristin H.
Twin Lakes, WI
Love these even tho I barely have a sweet tooth my favorite go to one is the pink love the texture of them to not to hard but not too soft.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?