BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Shantel L.
Charlotte, NC
Starburst are my go to when I need sweet - and not chocolate. Pinks and reds are our household fave so we try to find the bags with reds only.
Danielle S.
I've always loved the candies. They're so flavorful and just the right size. And all the flavor are good! The red is still my favorite though.
Rebekah M.
whirlaway lane , CA
I love both starburst and skittles. This is a great bag of candy to have on hand. I use them as rewards for good behavior for my 3 year old.
Stephanie W.
Woodland, MS
I love starburst the pink yellow and red are my favs there so fruity and good wish they could put all three if those olors in there own package
ashley l.
La Puente, CA
Every time I eat them they are juicy and I cannot resist the fact that they are delicious there is not anything as good as #starburst starburst
Victoria S.
Love starbursts, they have the best flavors! I am a big fan of the berry flavor mix. Sweet, chewy, and delicious.... what more could you want?
Christina  E.
Savannah, GA
These are a great candy to have around when your sweet tooth needs some candy. There is nothing like them and their flavors are all delicious.
debbie b.
I love the original pack and tropical, berries are good I like strawberry most of all the cherry like a lot of things are always the favorite
Caitlin A.
Hyde park
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They're not messy and easy to eat plus they taste great. They're cheap and easily worth the price. They're fun to eat and a great snack to have
Shelly Y.
Lansing, MI
Starburst are so good, and its juicy. I love it, its a bit sticky when little kids eat it though lol, and wrappers everywhere! but a favorite.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?