BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Jessica H.
You have to be crazy if you don't like Starbursts! My favorite candy! They are so juicy and delish, the perfect candy to keep in your work desk!!
Joseph S.
Sacramento, CA
One of three best fruit candies I purchase and eat a lot of. Too much, sometimes. Never tried the sour ones though. I have to get some sometime.
Carmela C.
Chandler , AZ
I love Starbust! They're usually pretty inexpensive and taste phenomenal. It's a great little snack to carry around when you have a sweet tooth.
Katrina B.
Cottonwood, AZ
I love love Starburst fruit chews. I was so excited to see that they have an app berry package now. Strawberry is my absolute favorite flavor.
Manasi I.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love the flavors. So juicy and delicious! They should have a special edition of strange flavours like grass or broccoli. Would be fun to try.
mary T.
Goodlettsville, TN
These are great for when you are gaming they aren't messy or leave your hands sticky plus they are sharable for when you are with your friends
Amy-Greg B.
Chesterfield, VA
My all time favorite candy EVER!!! Love the red flavors the most! I used to fold the wrappers back up when I was little! That was such fun!!
Ellie M.
Beaver Dam, WI
One of my favorite candies! So addicting, especially the pink and red ones! A tube of Starburst is the perfect topping to a gift for a friend!
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Great quick treat with a fruity flavor that is not too "fake" tasting. I love these because they are sweet and fruity without being too much.!
Gabby R.
Los Angeles, CA
The pink and the red originally starburst flavors are the best. And there's so many other flavors now. They do stick to my teeth a lot though.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?