BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Cindy R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this candies, they are so yummy. I specially enjoy the red and pink ones. Those are my favorite. I really do not care for the yellow ones.
Carambola N.
Trumbull, CT
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I usually don’t eat candy. But if I do it’s the starburst. I love how they taste and I can pop a few different flavors fit a whole new experience
Kalynn K.
Farmington
I really like this candy the flavors are really nice on the taste buds this candy is really good and I think I think everyone should try it once
Kristina S.
Starbursts are one of my favs! It is great how they come in a roll and are individually wrapped because they can be saved for later or be shared!
Jennifer M.
Who doesn't love Starburst! That first bite is so juicy and an explosion of flavor! I don't think there is a flavor I don't like, even the lemon!
Isabella C.
These remind me of Easter! They were always hidden in our Easter eggs. I love these so fruity and juicy! Good party favors or little gift candies
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What can I say about the classic starburst? They are amazing! Out of all of the flavors they have out now these are still my absolutely favorite.
rubiia S.
Brooklyn, NY
Starburst ! Just how it's sounds a -BURST of juicy sweet fruit heaven as soon as you Bite into them.the cherry .The red & pink one's are my favs.
Angela S.
Austin , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love starburst and star burst minis. Love every one of the flavors. Usually pick up at dollar general. Now I'm going to have to go buy a new bag
Joseph S.
Sacramento, CA
One of three best fruit candies I purchase and eat a lot of. Too much, sometimes. Never tried the sour ones though. I have to get some sometime.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?