BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Lindsay L.
Battle ground , WA
I love starbursts! I love all the flavors but especially the pink. did you know they make a kind with a pinks of different flavors! My new fav!
Madison L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are my favorite candy! I can eat a whole box/bag in just a couple hours. I love these so much and the flavor of all of them are so amazing
Grace C.
Malibu, CA
My favorite candy! They taste amazing and can be taken everywhere! The wrappers are cute and can easily be stored in a backpack to take to class!
Autumn R.
One of my favorite candies. I love the variety of fruity flavors in each package. Always so chewy and moist. Just melts in your mouth. Delicious!
Kody F.
Fullerton, CA
SOOO GOOOD, I BUY THESE AT LEAST 5 TIMES A WEEK PROBABLY 7. I LIKE ALL THE FLAVORS. MY FAVORITE THING TO DO IS MORPH TWO OR MORE FLAVORS TOGETHER
Ann C.
Love the burst of flavor in each Starburst. The last pack I purchased the candy seemed a little tough but the flavor was delicious, do recommend!
Kira M.
Huntington, WV
Who can resist starburst?!? The classic flavors are by far the best, especially the strawberry. I love that they have added additional flavors.
. ..
I tried this before and just now, my mouth is watering for some! it's hard at first but as you keep sucking the candy, it gets softer and sticky.
Kristin M.
Newport
Classic. You can’t go wrong with having these around for a quick sweet tooth craving or recover from that stinky tuna fish sandwich you just ate.
Christi G.
Camdenton, MO
I have loved Starburst my entire life. I only like the original flavors, but DO like the grape and green apple flavors in the jelly beans?!?!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?