BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Cassandra Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these so much, but they're murder in my poor teeth. Almost every time I eat these, I lose a filling, go figure. Doesn't stop me from enjoying them still tho! However, I do need them to start making strawberry ones in bulk, just saying.
Angela F.
Madison, WI
One of my earliest childhood memories is going down to the general store with my Grandfather to get a treat. I would always get a pack of sprees and a pack of Starburst Chews. I love combining two flavors to make a new one. My favorite to this day is strawberry. Happy to see that they released a pack with just strawberry flavor.
Angel F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
When i was pregnant 🤰🏻 this was one of the candies i craved the most, and the red ones only. Yep. I love all of the flavors though i think theyre all good, its just i would only have an appetite for the red ones the most when i was preggers
Megan M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Starburst are amazing. Small enough to fit a handful in your pocket and each is. Pre packaged. They come in different delicious amazing flavors. Starburst are so good. Even though I have other favorite candies these are good
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these. They are so sweet, juicy, and full of flavor! I like that they are individually wrapped, so you have to work a little and can't just dump handfuls of them into your mouth. They are one of my favorite gummy candies and I will continue to repurchase.
Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful! Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful! Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful! Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful!
Fallyn A.
Jacksonville , NC
These candies and so amazing! just looking at the picture is making my mouth water. They are so full of flavor and so addicting! They are a great price and good for a little pick me up if you need some sugar in your life. I love that they aren't too hard and not too soft they are just the right texture and kind of melt in your mouth.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm a huge fan of Starburst and always have been. These chewy sweet but tart square bites are delicious. Makes my mouth water just thinking about them. I like most of the flavors the Orange and cherry ones are my 2 favorite flavors. If you put them in the refrigerator they get hard and are great to suck on.
Catherine C.
I love the pink ones. These are a great candy that I don't eat allot of. I try my best to stay away from starburst. I prefer eating twizzle's or something that is pretty much sugar free/fat free. I don't eat them that often at all . It is repurchase worthy its just that I need to stay away from sweets.
Stephanie G.
Gambrills, MD
Starbursts are a classic! I love the variety of flavors that they have been releasing, but you cannot go wrong with the originals. I am one of the few who actually loves all of the flavors and not just the pink! I buy these for goody bags for my kids birthdays and for holidays like Halloween, Easter, and Christmas!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?