BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Yandy W.
No one can't hate this! It's true to its taste and I can't get enough of it. My favorite has always been the lemon, but the rest are pretty good.
Heather R.
Washington, PA
Love all of the flavors of this candy. Guilty pleasure! Once I start eating them I can't stop. Not sure I want to know what they're made out of!
Sierra M.
Vale
Ive eaten starburst all my life and they may be one of my favorite candies but the original flavors are nothing compared to the tropical flavors.
Tokwa G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product. I have used it for many years and it just works for me. I have tried new things buts still come back to what always works. 😀
Destanee H.
Apex, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you're deciding on buying candy this would be the right product for you. The taste and burst of all the flavors combined is a excellent taste.
Jessika r.
Wanatah, IN
I'm not a candy person but I LOVE Starburst! The originals are the best!! One of my favorite candies, so happy to find them literally everywhere!
Antwanette T.
Starburst are pretty good. They are nice and sweet especially the yellow ones. They are pretty affordable. Have plenty of flavors too choose from
Keisha R.
Raleigh, NC
Love love love Starbursts! Used to be my favorite candy until it lifted my tooth filling ..... OUCH!!! haven't picked up another Starbursts since
Hanna H.
Tazewell, TN
I love starburst candy! Me and my sister would always pick all the good flavors out and leave the yellows for my dad. Great candy to have around
Morgan R.
Bryant, AR
The red ones are my favorite. If you want something a little fruity try Starbursts! The most exciting part is you never know what flavor is next!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?