BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Yandy W.
No one can't hate this! It's true to its taste and I can't get enough of it. My favorite has always been the lemon, but the rest are pretty good.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
This is my go to for treat bags and hand out candy for Halloween. The kids love it and it's always nice when I have a little left over for momma!
Taylor W.
Starburst is one of my favorite candies. All of the colors taste nice. Usually the orange and yellow ones taste bad but not with these. So good.
Canda L.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
These are a great snack but I don't like the orange ones and the lemon ones are average. I like the texture but I do wish that they were softer.
Antwanette T.
Starburst are pretty good. They are nice and sweet especially the yellow ones. They are pretty affordable. Have plenty of flavors too choose from
Arianna D.
Starburst is probably the best thing ever invented. Seriously good stuff. I'm not a fan of the yellow ones, but the rest of the flavors, I love.
Samantha W.
Opelika , AL
Original is the best. They're a classic candy and they're very affordable. The links and the refs are my favorites but I like all of the flavors.
Tokwa G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product. I have used it for many years and it just works for me. I have tried new things buts still come back to what always works. 😀
Hanna H.
Tazewell, TN
I love starburst candy! Me and my sister would always pick all the good flavors out and leave the yellows for my dad. Great candy to have around
Heather R.
Washington, PA
Love all of the flavors of this candy. Guilty pleasure! Once I start eating them I can't stop. Not sure I want to know what they're made out of!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?