BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Christy S.
Dothan, AL
I have always enjoyed the starburst. They have great flavors. I truly enjoy the soft ones the best. I think they should come out with more flavors.
Sheena M.
Jasper, GA
Love these sweet juicy candies! My boys favorite love how you can get them almost any where and all kinds of flavors!! Need to make a yummy drink!
Kirsten P.
These are literally the best candy ever. So unexplainably juicy but soooo deliciousss. You can take them anywhere literally i love these!!!!!!!!!
Jen C.
Seattle, WA
You can never go wrong with this! sweet and tangy. i love the pink, red and yellow ones. also love that it is bite sized and individually wrapped.
mckenzie c.
Variety of flavor options, make a bracelet out of wrappers, nostalgia... Saying you don't like starburst is like saying you don't like to breathe!
Ria G.
The classic flavor still has the same great taste after all these years. The cross between chewy and fruity will have you reaching for another one.
Shelly B.
Neosho, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite candies. These are just so good that they make my mouth water just thinking about them. Of course I recommend them to everyone!
Margaret W.
Neenah, WI
These are my favorite fruit chews. They pack a lot of flavor and I like the variety of flavors. My favorite flavor is cherry. I like lemon too.
Cammie S.
Bartlett, TN
The kids love these! They're great stocking stuffers an also great to use as incentive while potty training. Plus, I like to dip into their candy.
Melissa B.
Columbus, OH
I have actually never been a fan of Starburst... maybe because they get stuck in your teeth. If I was to eat one, the red ones would be my choice.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?