BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Stephanie A.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
These are like crack in candy form. It seems like I can't just have one. I have to use a considerable amount of self control to put the bag down!
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Great bag of candy to have for Halloween, parties, or family gatherings! It is also a great bag of candy because it has a variety of good candies!
Abby A.
Fayetteville, NC
I love the mini ones. They are like eating gum that you can swallow. Small, juicy, portable and yummy! Orange is my fave flavor then the pink ones!
JANET G.
These are good, I honestly don't see what the big fuzz over these is. They do taste good but i just don't find anything unique about this product.
Bonnie D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Who doesn't love starburst. Chewy, yummy, so many flavors, juicy. I love them. I think the red n pink are my favorites. Everyone is different tho.
Christine O.
Lawrenceburg, IN
You can't beat original Starburst! They're the best ones out there. And the fact you can get an slushy in some flavors at Taco Bell is even better!
Araceli A.
Woodbridge, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I so love starburst or so chewy juicy amazingly sour type of candy I love it to Fleet Feet ask me but it tastes so much better yes so love it yeah
Jessika S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Who doesn't like Starburst candy? I always eat the red, orange, and yellow first. I always save the pink for last because those ones are the best.
Christy S.
Dothan, AL
I have always enjoyed the starburst. They have great flavors. I truly enjoy the soft ones the best. I think they should come out with more flavors.
Ria G.
The classic flavor still has the same great taste after all these years. The cross between chewy and fruity will have you reaching for another one.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?