BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Julia T.
Another favorite of mine since childhood, my nana would always keep them in her purse and give them to me at random, so flavorful and so so SO juicy
Sarah S.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Love 'em! I usually buy these along with other candy boxes for employee appreciation and starburst are always the first to go! I love red & pink haha
Danielle B.
Milwaukee, WI
Always a great product when you need to light up your taste buds.  Some of the flavors can be somewhat sour.  You can find this candy almost anywhere.
Emily N.
Burlington, NC
Love these chewy treats. sweet but not to sweet. And un like other chewy treats I do not have a huge problem with them getting stuck in my teeth.
Sarah S.
Austin, TX
Nice taste but its hard to eat a whole serving without drinking water or milk or something. flavors are great but it easily becomes a sugar overload!
KaSandra B.
Durham, NC
I loved Starburst as a kid (still do) and I think it's pretty awesome that the same things I enjoyed as a child are available now for my little one.
Leylan R.
I've always loved starburst since I was a little girl. All the fruity flavors. So yummy. It never disappoints me. I always buy it at my local store.
Doreene K.
Sterling Hts, MI
Starburst is one of my all time favorite candies. I keep them in my desk at work for whenever I need a sweet fix. You can't go wrong with Starburst!
Ashtan C.
Rockingham, NC
Starburst candy would have to be my favorite out of all sweet treats. Although I change my faorites every week, this week its at the top of my list!
Cammie S.
Bartlett, TN
The kids love these! They're great stocking stuffers an also great to use as incentive while potty training. Plus, I like to dip into their candy.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?