BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Chelsea B.
Fairfax, VA
Just gave out this mix for Halloween and people loved it! I was looking for something that didn't have chocolate candies mixed in so it was perfect.
Shana S.
Street, MD
Yup yup who doesn't love juicy soft chewy starburst! PINK starburst are the best thing EVER. And you can get this box for a dollar at a dollar tree.
Autumn F.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Starbursts are one of my favorite fruity candies. My favorite product of theirs would have to be their jellybeans that they have around easter time.
Sky W.
Ozark, MO
My son and I love these. Chewy, sweet... my favorite is Strawberry. I buy them at Walmart. Great low price. Get around holidays usually, and Easter.
Sherri C.
Tucson, AZ
I love them because I am not allergic to them. I have noticed that they do seem to get hard and sometimes very chewy if you keep them around awhile.
Kelsey T.
Lachine, MI
Starburst are so amazing! They are juicy and every color tastes so good especially the red. If you've never had a starburst before you're missing out
Amy S.
Machesney Pk, IL
Can't go wrong with starburst. Everyone has a favorite flavor. Mine is the pink ones. I buy these everywhere cause pretty much everyone carries them
Alicia M.
Murfreesboro
A classic since childhood. These are great snacks for road trips and the movies. Only downside is you can’t really enjoy them while you have braces.
Kelsi  F.
Frostburg, MD
Starburst are always a great little snack. I love all the flavors even all the new ones they have come out with. I think they all taste really good.
Michelle G.
New York
Having a Starburst is like having a mini party in your mouth. I love the long lasting flavor that a Starburst has. For the price it is worth the buy.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?