BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Asha A.
Oakdale , MN
My favorite kind of Starburst or the address original I’ve seen many others came out throughout the years I tried on but this was always my favorite
Natalie M.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I love starbursts. These are delicious, the orange ones are my favorite. If i ever want something a little tart but sweet these are want I reach for.
Daniel C.
Starburst are one of my top best candies rhat I personally love. All sorts of types of this brand never goes wrong, I still love the original ones :)
Danielle B.
Milwaukee, WI
Always a great product when you need to light up your taste buds.  Some of the flavors can be somewhat sour.  You can find this candy almost anywhere.
Breonica D.
Starburst is one of my favorite candies. I purchase big bags and they last forever. They are great to stash in your purse for an upcoming sweet tooth
Beth J.
Anderson, IN
I absolutely love these. They are so chewy and juicy. I have been a fan of these for years and will continue to be. Satisfies a sweet tooth for sure.
Elizabeth B.
I loooove Starbursts! When it comes to non-chocolate candy, Starburst is definitely one of my top favorites! Fruity and chewy is a yummy combination.
Katherine S.
Virginia, MN
Always and forever will be love of my favorite candies. Though there are never enough pink ones. In my last bag I didn't even get a single pink one.
azil s.
Love starburst especially the original pack I love how juicy they are and how chewy they are and of course they give you different choices of flavors
Kate  S.
Scarborough, ME
I'm pretty sure I have been eating these for as long as I can remember. I have passed on my addiction to my kids who also love strawberry the best ;)
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?