BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Kayla L.
Mooresville, NC
I love that they are making all kinds of new flavors! The superfruit and the veryberry are my favorite packs to buy. And the FaveReds are awesome too!
Allison H.
Holt, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a classic! Who doesn't love starbursts? I personally love all the flavors. They are sweet and juicy and I can eat way too many in one sitting!
Shannon K.
Puyallup, WA
Perfect for a road trip, plane trip, or just because you want a sweet treat. The only flavor I can't stand is the lemon, all the others are fantastic!!
P l.
Woodside, NY
This is my favorite candy. I am not a big fan of sweet candies but i love starburst. I like all the flavors. You would always find starburst in my bag.
Andrew H.
Winder, GA
The Good: All flavors are good, perfect balance of fruit flavor and sweetness.

The Bad: Sometimes they are really hard and hurt your teeth no joke.
Bridget   M.
Roseville, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love starburst, especially at this time of year! they are a great little treat to carry in your purse when you feel like you need a sugar pick me up!
Laurie K.
Honolulu, HI
One of my favorite fruit candies, I have to admit I am not a cherry fan- so Hubby gets a handful anytime I buy some :) Pink and Orange all the way!!
Lauren D.
Cincinnati, OH
My fav candy in the whole wide world!!!! I am currently 7 months pregnant and I keep a bag of these on hand at all times. I eat them in my sleep!!!!!!!
Carolina D.
Oxnard, CA
I'm not a big fan of any of the flavored beside the lemon and strawberry. But their other tropical etc one are so good. I find it hard to just eat one.
Karen C.
Seattle, WA
Another good junkfood candy option. Love red and yellow... tart and sweet but it scares me and makes me feel sick. God only knows what's in it... yikes
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?